August 20, 2013
We can help load the bases in your organization with our talented recruiting/permanent placement team.
Our talented team of recruiters can help, here’s how:
The Burke Group takes pride in our knowledge of the labour market and the needs of business and industry within that market. Our local contact network and proven track record allows us to offer the highest quality and most valid search services.
Recognizing the importance of conducting a professional search in an expeditious and highly effective manner, The Burke Group recommends the following process for effective recruitment:
- Develop Position Profile using existing job descriptions and expectations. A comprehensive review of the existing job description and competency profile is conducted to determine if changes need to be made. If required, the job description and competency profile will be updated or developed and the appropriate assessment tools will be selected.
- Establish search methods customized to your company’s needs. Coordinate the development of all advertising with client approval. Methods can include: Search of The Burke Group’s national database to determine availability of existing candidates:
- The Burke Group utilizes an internal database which houses thousands of candidate resumes. Utilizing the in depth searching capabilities of the software program, we can customize searches according to industry, geographic location, position, specific skills and education/certification.
- Targeted recruitment of qualified candidates through direct sourcing of quality candidates with required experience, qualifications and competencies
- Sourcing of candidates through the internet
- Advertising in appropriate local/national newspapers, publications, trade journals, internet, or any other venues as required.
- Utilizing our Local Network, circulate the Position Profile
- Screening of all potential candidates to determine suitability through a review of resumes and a series of pre-screening interviews.
- Conduct in-depth behaviour-based interviews on selected candidates; develop comprehensive Candidate Profiles and short-list.
- Conduct behaviour-based reference checks with previous employers and business associates.
- Presentation of complete package on each short-listed candidate for direct review with Hiring Committee.
- Set appointments for first interviews with a selection committee. The Burke Group will assist in interview preparation and question development if required.
- Set appointments for final client interviews, again providing assistance as required.
- Prepare and deliver offer of employment. At this point we work very closely with our client and candidate, conduct negotiations if necessary, assuring full confidentiality is maintained.
- Notify all candidates of decision.
- Provide six month replacement guarantee and follow-up support. The Burke Group will conduct one (1) replacement search free of charge should the individual leave employment, for business or personal reasons and through no fault of the Company.