Our Grateful TBG Team
December 19, 2012
Grateful – feeling or showing gratitude, “a grateful heart”, “thankful smile”, feeling thankful
As we see the end of 2012 draw to a close, The Burke Group would like to express our sincere thanks and feelings of gratitude. It is our pleasure to live, work and serve the Niagara Region, constantly supporting and providing local businesses with HR related services and people.
We asked our team of Burke experts what they were grateful for this past year and we thought we would share those insights with you. It’s just a glimpse of those personalities behind the business cards and titles that make The Burke Group difference in the services we provide.
- - The ability to work with such a diverse group of businesses on a daily basis
- - The chance to learn something new everyday
- - For the quick response and smile I get whenever I ask for help at TBG
- - Supportive relationships of my coworkers
- - The dedication that each and every team member gives to their job on a daily basis
- - The fun and laughter we have at TBG. Fun increases creativity!
- - To our team that will always focus on the positive
- - To our external TBG team, who each day represent The Burke Group through their hard work and dedication
- - Our President and TBG guru, who guides, teaches and empowers our team on a daily basis. Thank you for the deep interest you have in your team members, our personal success and well being.
- - Our friends and family who support our work at TBG. Without your love and guidance we would not be able to create the magic that we do each day.
- - An amazing 2012 year, bring on 2013!