View Job Posting
Jul. 18, 2019
Fund Development Coordinator
Our client is seeking a Fund Development Coordinator The Fund Developer is responsible for assisting the Executive Director with insuring that the organization is sufficiently funded to be able to accomplish its Mission, Vision, and Beliefs. Reporting to the Executive Director, the Fund Developer is responsible for insuring that the organization and its programs continue to be adequately funded.
- Possess a Diploma or Degree in Marketing , Communications or other related field
- 3-5 years’ experience in event planning with proven success in revenue generating activities
- Proven ability to exercise diplomacy and excellent judgment combined with a high level of initiative and self-direction
- Excellent organizational, time management, problem-solving and decision-making skills are essential.
- Experience working with and motivating volunteers, volunteer committees as well as sourcing and building relationships with sponsors.
- Superior written and spoken communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, positive attitude and a collaborative working style
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure, in a multi-task, multi-agenda work place and under time and resource constraints.
- High level of proficiency with Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher and other web based programs that are relevant to marketing and fundraising.
- Working knowledge of social media platforms
- Able to be flexible and work evenings and weekends when events require it
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Responsible for the planning and execution of special events
- Responsible to secure sponsorships and partners for events
- Responsible for implementation and update of web site and social media channels
- Oversees the social media and online communications of the organization
- Recruit and oversee volunteers for special events and fundraising activities,
- Work as staff liaison with the Board of Directors fundraising Committee
- Manages donor program, including recognition and stewardship of donors
- Attend training workshops/conferences as appropriate and required.
- Other duties as assigned.