View Job Posting
Jul. 22, 2020
A progressive and innovative manufacturing company is seeking an experienced Project Manager to add to their growing team. If you are looking for an opportunity to work in a new generation of construction, using modernized and eco-friendly materials to produce a finished product that is structurally superior- then we are looking for you!
- Minimum of three years’ experience in a construction and manufacturing environment
- Supervisory experience
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills
- Substantial knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Competency in Microsoft Word, Project and Outlook
- Experience with QuickBooks or other accounting software
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks
- Knowledge of file management, transcription and other administrative procedures
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Preparing bid packages, managing requests for information, reviewing submissions and preparing bid selection reports.
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Recording and distributing stakeholder meeting minutes.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Determining project changes.
- Control tool and inventory management.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking projects tasks as required.
- Developing project strategies.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
- Supervision of 2-4 direct reports.
- Employee reviews and discipline as required.
As an equal opportunity employer, all aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge will be based on merit, competence, performance and business needs. We fully embrace the differences that make us stronger and will rigorously uphold protections against discrimination and harassment outlined in provincial and federal law.