View Job Posting
Aug. 25, 2020
A progressive horticultural manufacturing company is looking for an enthusiastic, customer focused Administrative Assistant/Bookkeeper to join their growing team. This role will be responsible for office administration, financial duties and working directly with customers and sales people. The successful candidate will update AP and AR, enter invoices, track expenses and issue reports, manage data entry and support the project management team as needed.
- Business Administration Diploma/ Administrative Services Diploma is preferred
- 2-3 years’ of Bookkeeping experience such as AP/AR, General Journal, Reconciliations, Invoices, Payroll, etc.
- Advanced computer skills in Word, Excel and the ability to learn new software programs
- Experience with Exact accounting software is an asset
- Must have exceptional communication skills; verbal and written
- Precise; attention to detail
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to multi-task is essential
- Positive energy and attitude
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
- Provide administrative support to the accounting department and senior management team.
- Perform basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing mail, etc.
- Prepares monthly invoices and posts to revenue account.
- Accounts receivables collection; bank deposits; accounts payable; cheques; posting, filing.
- Correspond with customers regarding overdue and delinquent balances.
- Provide accounting and administrative support to external audit teams.
- Integrate administrative and accounting functions smoothly.
- Track office supplies and place orders when necessary.
- Please forward resume to email@example.com
- Due to the current Covid virus we will not be accepting walk-ins at this time.