View Job Posting
Mar. 8, 2021
Senior Quality Manager
An established manufacturing company with a reputation of producing superior materials and innovative solutions, is looking for a multifaceted and hands-on Senior Quality Manager to join their team as they continue to grow and expand their customer base. Reporting to the V.P. Operations, the Senior Quality Manager is responsible for providing the necessary procedures, practices and information to assure that quality objectives are met, optimizing company performance and customer satisfaction. Leveraging your education, previous work experience and exceptional communication and decision-making skills you will be responsible for the management of product quality in all areas and work closely with all departments and personnel.
- University degree (technical) in a related field
- Experience with static materials testing equipment
- Experience with common manual testing equipment
- Experience in resolving quality issues in manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of and ability to implement and sustain a robust Quality Management System
- Work effectively with customers and suppliers
- Strong planning, organizational and leadership skills
- Team player; ability to motivate others effectively; act as a coach and mentor
- Planning, execution and documentation of product and raw material tests
- Support of production staff in planning and execution of quality tests performed by production staff and generation of appropriate test instructions.
- Coordination of corrective and preventative measures in case of quality variations/deficiencies.
- Review and development of product specifications, quality assurance procedures and their implementation.
- Definition of quality targets.
- Analysis and evaluation of test results and statistical data analysis.
- Monitoring and optimization of manufacturing process control.
- Supporting or conducting training for production team members and ensuring adherence to Quality Management System.
- Occasional visits of suppliers and customers are required.
- Conducting internal and supervising external process and system audits including tracking of measures and monitoring of implementation.
- Determination of corrective and preventative measures or initiation and assistance.
- Maintenance and continued improvement of the existing integrated quality management system (ISO 9001).
- Implementation and key user of Quality Software.