View Job Posting
Mar. 8, 2021
Senior Operations Manager
Our client, an established firm specializing in industrial and commercial projects that balance classic principles of design and cutting-edge technology is looking for a forward-thinking Operations Manager to join their growing team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside a dynamic group of innovators that strive to provide a quality of work that is unsurpassed in the industry. You will have a proven track record of leading technical projects, excellent client-focused communication skills and are a ‘hands-on’ and flexible team player.
- Minimum 10 years’ Project Management experience
- Project Management Certificate (PMP or PMC) preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Sharepoint, Teams, Word, Excel)
- Proficient in AutoCAD an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer focused
- Proven leadership skills, strong planning and organizational skills
- Thrives in fast-paced environment
- Will to learn new tasks
- Manage project timeline and budget; ensuring projects are completed on time and meet project requirements.
- Review tender documents including specifications, drawings and addendums.
- Prepare electrical estimates based on drawings.
- Establish and maintain the tendering schedule with updates.
- Maintain reporting systems and procedures; cost summaries, count reports, tracking and reporting.
- Send out drawings and procure quotes.
- Attend bid-walks and job site visits.
- Calculating material and labour costs.
- Manage and schedule crew work schedules.
- Participate in weekly supervisor and management meetings.
- Manage project communications; attend client meetings associated with pre-tender, post tender and project start-ups.
- Preform other related duties as assigned.