View Job Posting
Mar. 22, 2021
A leading client focused law firm is seeking a legal assistant.
- 5 years experience in the areas of Estate Law, Wills and Trusts, Residential Real Estate Law and General Commercial Law.
- High Attention to details
- Strong drafting skills
- Excellent organizational skills and work ethic
- Ability to self-organize and prioritize tasks
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Administration of estates by managing estate files under lawyer supervision, undertaking estate inventory, communicating with judicial officials, financial institutions, debtors, completing and filing all necessary documentation and appllication for Certificates of Appointment, assisting with settling and distributing assets, working with corporate clerks in estate and trust matters dealing with corporations.
- Working with lawyers on estate planning, preparing wills, powers of attorney and trust agreements and attending with clients
- Greeting clients, scheduling appointments, virtual meetings, file management, entering time dockets, billing, preparation of accounts and office mail
- Administrative support in the areas of residential real estate and general commercial matters
- Utilizing legal software applications and all Microsoft Office applications
- Working with PC law
- Maintaining an up-to-date filing system
- General office duties as required