View Job Posting
Mar. 26, 2021
Our client seeking an experienced General Manager. The successful candidate will have previous managerial experience. Experience overseeing operations, and potentially human resources, finance, and communications departments.You are an expert communicator with strong interpersonal, customer service, presentation, and organizational skills.You will have the ability to effectively delegate responsibilities and collaborate across a wide range of departments.
- Bachelor's degree in business management or related field
- Product and inventory management certification a plus
- Working knowledge of human resources processes
- Minimum of five years of experience in a similar role
- Windows Pro 10, Microsoft Exchanger Server, ACT! Customer Database software, Label view Pro, Logistics software
- Proficient in MS Office Suite of programs (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point, MS Outlook)
- Experience working with inventory management software and forecasting strategies.
- Experience in international logistics and supply chain management, including customs documentation.
- Experience in a managerial role
- Strong decision-making capabilities
- Strong communication, collaboration, and delegation skills
- Proven ability to develop and maintain financial plans
- Ability to motivate and lead people, and hold employees accountable
- Strong working knowledge of operational procedures
- Proactive critical thinking
- Previous performance evaluation experience
- Develop strategic plans for optimized productivity.
- Review and improve organizational effectiveness by developing processes, overseeing employees, establishing a highly motivated work environment, and creating innovative approaches for improvement.
- Uphold standards of excellence and quality.
- Seek out opportunities for expansion and growth by developing new business relationships.
- Provide guidance and feedback to help others strengthen specific knowledge/skill areas.
- Oversee day-to-day operations, assigning weekly performance goals and assuring their completion, while accomplishing your own goals
- Recruit, onboard, and train high-performing employees to achieve sales, profitability, market share, and business plan objectives.
- Maintain project timelines to ensure tasks are accomplished on time.
- Develop, implement, and maintain budgetary and resource allocation plans.
- Delegate responsibilities to the best employees to perform them while enforcing all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines, training programs, and cultural values.
- Resolve internal staff conflicts efficiently and to the mutual benefit of those involved.
- Purchasing and procurement of inventory on a timely basis to ensure sufficient levels maintained to maximize sales requirements and company profitability.
- Conduct tracking and data analysis.
Some travel maybe required.