View Job Posting
Jun. 15, 2021
Supply Chain Manager
Permanent Full -Time
$75 - $100k based on qualification and experience
The Supply Chain Manager develops and monitors our company’s supply chain strategy with the goal to improve productivity and efficiency, and to reduce costs while securing high quality materials. The Supply Chain Manager keeps track of logistics and updates the company’s inventory. He/she analyzes operational performance and help to resolve issues. The Supply Chain Manager also collaborates with vendors and suppliers to ensure all operations (e.g. shipping, delivery) meet timelines, quality and safety standards.
- University degree, diploma, or post-secondary qualification in related field, including mathematical and data analysis, statistics, material resource planning, or business-related discipline
- Minimum 5 years' experience in manufacturing environment
- Strong analytical skills to monitor production execution and actual demand, with the expectation to adjust schedule to mitigate service risk within well-defined planning parameters
- Advanced proficiency in
- ERP Systems
- Experience using an ERP system (e.g. ABAS; Dynamics AX, SAP, Oracle).
- Experience using an advanced Planning & Scheduling Software
- Knowledge and understanding of the Material Requirement Planning (MRP) process
- Hands-on data driven problem solver, with strong decision-making abilities based on data and/or experience
- Enthusiastic learner and proactive individual with the ability to effectively manage various projects concurrently
- Result-oriented individual with excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task and deliver high-quality results within specified time frames
- Strong planning and organizing skills
- Strong leadership, communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Work effectively with staff and suppliers
- Ability to work as a team player and motivate others effectively within a team environment to get the required results. Act as a coach and mentor.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with other departments and build strong working relationships, combined with an approachable disposition
- Demonstrates accountability and responsibility
- Must be comfortable working in an entrepreneurial spirited, fast-paced and changing workplace environment with a desire to make a strong impact on the business
- Fluent in reading and writing English (German an asset)
- Valid driver’s license (Class G)
- Physically able to sit, stand and walk around for long periods at a time.