View Job Posting
Aug. 17, 2021
Our client is seeking an enthusiastic, friendly and energetic Bookkeeper/ Accounting Clerk. A self motivated and results driven individual who will perform all accounting functions. It is essential as a Bookkeeper/Accounting clerk to be responsible to understand, and effectively process accounts receivable, accounts payable, and general office duties.
- Experience with QuickBooks
- Experience in accounting terminology
- Experience in accounts receivable and accounts payable processes, financial reporting, bank reconciliations etc.
- 3 years experience in the accounting industry
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office Suite
- Responsible for all accounting functions including but not limited to invoice processing, bank deposits and reconciliations, aging reports and cheque runs
- Accurately prepare financial reports
- Prepare general ledger postings and statements
- Reconcile accounts including but not limited to credit cards, bank statements, vendor statements
- Responsible to accurately prepare WSIB remittances, HST etc.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to handle office tasks, such as filing, generating reports, spreadsheets and presentations, ordering and posting to POS etc.