View Job Posting
Oct. 4, 2021
Our client is looking for an ambitious, high energy senior accountant looking to join a fast paced, multi-tasking, collaborative team that challenges conventional methods. This fast growing, e-commerce business offers competitive compensation and benefits, education plan, on-site fitness centre, along with the opportunity to work with a bright creative group of people excited and committed to making a difference. The successful candidate should be experienced dealing with large volume e-sales in a fast-paced environment.
- A degree in accounting or related field
- 5-8 Years of Accounting Experience
- CPA designation
- Working Knowledge of Power BI is an asset
- Experience in working with and troubleshooting ERP Systems, preferably Microsoft Dynamics Suite of Products (Navision/Business Central, Great Plains) and Avalara.
- Experience working for an e-commerce business
- Ability to adapt and manage in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent People skills
- Passion for consumer electronics
- Responsible for preparing and completing all monthly financial reports (Trial Balance, General Ledger, Financial Statements)
- ERP-Lead: Final setup, Analytical Reporting, system upgrades and ongoing troubleshooting of MS Business Central System
- Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable- Reconcile and enter customer remittance reports and improve efficiency using Excel and Power BI. Complete Accounts Payable functions such as entering bills, wire payments and cheque runs as needed
- Maintain accuracy of inventory records including inventory values and quantities.
- Reconciliation: Lead with inventory counts and reconcile adjustments to inventory sub ledgers
- Audit: Prepare all reports and assist with all audit inquiries related to the inventory cycle
- Implement: Automation of Inventory Management through new ERP Inventory Management Module
- Sales and Pricing Analysis
- Costing: Maintaining landed cost sheets with contributing margin analysis
- Cash Flow: Prepare Monthly Actual and forecasted Cash Flow Statements