View Job Posting
Oct. 13, 2021
Our client, medium-sized manufacturer of premium quality building products for the construction industry in North America is looking for Production Personnel.
- Highschool diploma or equivalent
- Related manufacturing experience an asset
- Ability to operate required equipment in a safe and responsible manner
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Ability to lift heavy objects (up to 50 pounds) ,walk, and stand for long periods of time
- Ability to perform strenuous physical labour
- Demonstrated ability to operate material-handling equipment
- Must be ableto preform all aspects of manufacturing jobs as required, including but not limited to, twisting, bending, pushing, pulling, reaching, manual dexterity, gripping and pinching, carrying, lifting.
- Ability to work continental shifts (12hr) rotating 7 days a week.
- Be focused on product quality through production knowledge and inspection.
- Remove product rolls from production line
- Properly label and package onto skids.
- Shrink wrap product and safely move skids into holding area.
- Work safely by understanding and adhering to all safety procedures.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Ability to learn tasks and work independently and within a team environment.
- Able to take direction when circumstances warrant
- Good attendance.
A competitive wage and benefit package are provided and there is the opportunity to progress into higher skilled positions within the facility.