View Job Posting
Oct. 27, 2021
Inside Sales/Tele Sales Support
Our client, an established company that relates their success to the communication and support of their customers, is currently looking for an experienced Inside Sales/Tele Sales Support person to join their team. To continue operating at their high standards you are an expert communicator with strong interpersonal, customer service, communication, and organizational skills. You will assist other members of the Sales Team by handling remote interactions with customers. Maintaining customer satisfaction is your primary goal, and you spend much of your time responding to inquiries, helping with issues, and providing updates on requests while looking for new sales opportunities.
- Minimum high school diploma
- College diploma in Sales and Marketing preferred
- Minimum 2 years experience required
- Customer relationship management software experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (especially Word and Excel)
- Superior spoken and written communication skills required
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills needed
- Responsive to changing needs of customers and able to provide creative solutions to customer concerns is essential
- Excellent data entry skills and attention to detail required
- Strong memory and organizational skills necessary
- Maintain customer relationships by proactively following up on customer satisfaction with services and addressing inquiries and concerns.
- Responsible for relaying information and coordinating with internal teams to solve issues.
- Create new sales opportunities by reaching out to potential buyers through cold-calling, inbound leads, replying to phone calls, emails and social media messages.
- Ensure proper handling of requests by forwarding to the Sales Team in a timely manner and providing support as needed.
- Contribute to documentation by updating information in the company’s customer relationship management (CRM) software.
- Identify target market opportunities by pinpointing risks and prospects and providing summaries and forecast reports for the management team.