View Job Posting
Nov. 12, 2020
Jr. Human Resources Assistant
If you are a team player, customer-focused, creative, and a self-starter with a natural talent for continuous improvement. If you are looking for work experience in supporting and administering human resources processes in the diverse social services sector we invite you to submit your application.
- Post-secondary Human Resources Management diploma or certificate or equivalent related experience
- Working toward CHRP designation
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to apply relevant policies, guidelines, legislation and collective agreements with knowledge of employment-related legislation, i.e. ESA, Ontario Human Rights Code, Occupational Health & Safety Act, etc.
- Excellent research skills with the ability to compile and analyze information for management decision making
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills to deal effectively with staff and the general public in a variety of situations
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to be flexible and work within tight time constraints in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work effectively and independently in a team setting with minimal supervision
- Excellent problem solving skills with the ability to take initiative as appropriate
- This is a great opportunity for a new graduate starting their career in Human Resources. To gain insight and experience and be able to put their theoretical knowledge into a practical setting!