Nov 1 2023
A well-established civil engineering consulting firm is seeking a Civil Engineer to join their team of professionals. Potential for growth!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide engineering design, construction administration, and project management for municipal services including roads, sewers, and water mains as well as subdivisions and site plans for private developers.
- Project Management duties include project budgets, construction estimates, client billings, supervision of technical and field staff, and liaison with government agencies, utilities, and municipal staff.
- Preparation of design reports, and work proposals and maintaining client relations is required.
- Must have P. Eng. designation licensed for a minimum of two years with P.E.O., Mandatory.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Knowledge of computer hydrologic models as well as AutoCAD Civil3D, Bluebeam, and Microsoft Office would be an asset.
- Preference will be given to applicants with existing clientele and residing in the Niagara Region.
- Work Hours- Monday to Thursday 8 am to 5 pm, Friday 8 am to noon.
- Competitive benefit package.
- Salary commensurate with experience.