Corporate Sales Manager
Nov 1 2023
Niagara On The Lake
Our client is currently seeking a seasoned Corporate Sales Manager to join their tenured team!
Situated in the heart of Niagara on the Lake, this is your opportunity to develop your skills within our luxury boutique of properties.
If you have a love of business development and are well-connected in the corporate markets, this might be the perfect opportunity for you!
What you'll be doing:
- Responsible for generating business from assigned markets through the development of strong business relationships with existing and new clients.
- Gathers referrals from existing clients and meeting planners from assigned markets.
- Attends hospitality-related trade shows, events, FAMS, and special events as required.
- Responsible for responding to inquiries from initial call to point of sale.
- Actively solicits new and existing business through phone calls, personal calls, and diligent sales techniques and solicitation.
- Meets with clients to inspect property locations and follows up on requests.
- Ensures proper communication with clients via email, proposals, and contracts.
- Maintains an active client list and pursues new business contacts at every opportunity.
- Ensures that clients receive the highest quality of attention to their requests by monitoring, guiding, and following up on incoming sales inquiries.
- Responsible for conference room revenue management through effective planning and scheduling of conference room activities.
- Ensures administrative functions are being performed within the operating budget guidelines while securing the highest quality of Guest service.
- Meeting established up-selling and sales goals.
What you'll bring to the team:
- Minimum 7 years of sales-related experience in the hotel industry.
- Proven ability to negotiate in a diplomatic, tactful, and professional manner.
- Experienced in prospecting through needs assessment, probing, overcoming objections, and closing techniques.
- Reliable transportation.
- Strong knowledge of the Niagara Region.
What's in it for you:
- Benefits & RRSP Matching
- Profit Sharing
- Aggressive incentive plans (Monthly and Quarterly payouts)
- Car Allowance
- Company provided cell phone
- Tuition reimbursement
- Free Meals
- Discounts on Hotel stays, Restaurant Visits, Spa Services & Treatments
- A Tenured team to support your learning and development
- Career Advancement Opportunity
- Company Social Events & Recognition Programs.