Cryptocurrency Operations Specialist Role (Jr)
Jun 30 2022
This position requires a self-starting individual who can take direction but does not require it.
The individual should have excellent communication skills and a thorough understanding of PC hardware/software and cryptocurrency mining.
- Monitoring cryptocurrency mining operations
- Basic configurations, and environment maintenance.
- Regular sweeps of the location monitoring all hardware
- Constantly looking for proactive maintenance.
- Ensuring the location is in a clean and working state.
- Miner, switches, firewalls installations/configurations.
- Keeping an eye on the location for any issues that need to be reported
- Repairing all machines that are down or in need of maintenance
- Reporting back to the head office on all issues and tasks daily.
12-Hour Shifts 5-5
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- The ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Computer knowledge
- Ability to take apart and repair computers
- Transportation to and from the location.
- Monitoring tools experience
- Installation and maintenance of hardware/software.
- NOC experience is a plus