Director of Business Development
Jul 13 2023
Reporting to the Vice President, the Director, through direct and indirect sales, excels at relationship building and closing. With a primary focus on new sales, the Director identifies new requirements for permanent, contract, and temporary placement of candidates. Re-activates dormant accounts and upsells existing client accounts. Collaborates with recruiters and recruitment teams to fill those placements and relationship management for these contracts.
• Identify new opportunities for placements.
• To effectively and positively manage the relationship with both clients and candidates
• Assist in identifying qualified consultants through recruiting and interviewing activities to create an inventory sufficient to meet current and future requirements
• Ensure high-quality of standards by conducting activities and maintaining systems that secure the Company's position as a provider of the highest quality services to clients/customers
• Maintain compliance with ISO 9001 certification by adhering to ISO policies and procedures
• Effective client management by developing and maintaining business relationships with former, existing and potential clients by forming a better understanding of clients’ needs through client site visits, presentations, and follow-ups
• Handle on-site employee human resources issues as necessary
• Coach, lead, manage, and train existing business development staff and operations staff to increase production and results
• Conduct contract negotiations with clients, employees, and consultants as necessary.
• Previous experience in marketing, sales
• Experience in the staffing industry an asset
• Effective Communication skills
• Customer Service Training
• Ability to proficiently use MS Office suite programs
• University Degree or Diploma an asset
Working Conditions: The working environment is an open office setting, requiring normal periods of sitting and standing. The Director will work on the ‘floor’ with Associates/Recruiters and travel to client sites throughout the region, including the area within, Hamilton, Kitchener, Vaughn, and Scarborough. In-office presence with operations teams in various branch offices is key to success.
Great benefits, phone, laptop, vacation three weeks could be four