Director, Quality and Strategy
Nov 16 2023
In this newly created role as The Director, Quality and Strategy, you will drive excellence in operations for this Niagara-based not-for-profit organization by leading project teams to meet Accreditation Canada standards. You'll play a key role in planning and implementing strategic initiatives, ensuring they align with quality and safety goals. From building relationships to educating personnel, your impact will be felt across the organization. Join us in this exciting opportunity to shape a future of continuous improvement and success!
- University degree in Business Administration, Social Work, Nursing, or related field.
- Minimum five years of project management experience, including quality improvement initiatives.
- Certified Project Management Professional or equivalent.
- Client Safety Training: First Aid, CPR, Suicide Prevention (ASIST), Crisis Intervention (Safety Care).
- Familiarity with Client and Family Engagement Framework development and maintenance.
- Demonstrated experience in leading strategic projects and coordinating annual operating plans.
- Expertise in quality improvement initiatives and implementing change management.
- Track record of identifying key performance indicators and overseeing program scorecards.
- Personnel, practices, and policies include involvement in decision-making and input into policies.
- Team building such as managing activities for program and staff collaboration.
- Participates and assists with the development of the annual operational budget, presents to the Executive Director for review, and conducts activities within program budgets.
- A high level of accuracy is required for reports, consultations, and correspondence.
- Mostly office-based with some local travel.
For a detailed job description please contact Anne Charette at The Burke Group email@example.com