May 13 2022
A local manufacturer is seeking Distribution Operators for its' Niagara facility.
The successful candidates will perform various warehouse duties and all procedures associated with unloading for truck and rail car operations and shipping/receiving duties as required throughout the plant
- MINIMUM 2 YEAR COLLEGE OR UNIVERSITY DEGREE PREFERABLY IN (STEM) SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY, ENGINEERING OR MATH. A SKILLED TRADE WOULD ALSO BE CONSIDERED
- Plant/manufacturing experience is preferred.
- Ability to perform the physical duties of this position which includes outdoor work.
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing facility and adhering to safety procedures preferred
- Knowledge of the Occupational Health and Safety Act, WHIMIS, and hold a valid drivers license
- Ability to read, speak, and write English, including excellent interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication skills including the ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications
- Must be able to perform the physical requirements of the position including the ability to wear personal protective equipment including the use of a respirator and able to respond to visual and audible alarms
- Forklift/Skid steer experience an asset
Full-time, contract with possibility of leading to permanent full-time
Email cover letter/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org