Industrial Mechanic Millwright
May 13 2022
$37.04 per hour
Our client, a local manufacturer who designs and produces suspension products for automobile manufacturers across North America, is looking for an energetic and innovative Industrial Millwright to join their team. The successful candidate is required to inspect and examine machinery and equipment to detect and investigate irregularities or malfunctions. Other job duties include adjusting machinery, fabricating or repairing and replacing defective parts, installing stationary machinery, and performing routine preventive maintenance tasks.
- Provide machine repair services as directed on all manufacturing equipment
- Provide maintenance support for manufacturing equipment
- Perform Preventative Maintenance orders as assigned
- Troubleshoot mechanical maintenance issues on manufacturing equipment
- Install new equipment
- Ensure safety equipment is used and installed when performing tasks
- Perform new equipment installations
- Perform welding tasks as required for a maintenance repair.
- (These tasks will be limited to a small tack weld or flame cut plus flame heating for removal or installation of a part)
- Adhere to all Company rules, health and Safety regulations, and the Collective Labour Agreement.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Trade certification – Industrial Mechanic Millwright (433A).
- 10 years’ experience in Millwright trade in a heavy industrial setting with forge equipment, cold form equipment, CNC machinery and assembly stations.
- Must have previous welding experience.
- Experience in hydraulic/pneumatic systems.
- Overtime pay
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site gym
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability