Mar 14 2023
Our client, one of the area’s most progressive and innovative companies, is searching for a Marketing Assistant for their Canadian corporate headquarters in the Niagara Region. As an integral part of the team, you will work on-site, assisting the Sales, Marketing & PR Coordinator under the direction of the VP of Sales and Marketing. You will be responsible for supporting sales and marketing tasks including preparation and maintenance of advertising and sales collateral, conference and event attendance logistics and follow-up, maintaining printed product materials and other promotional items as required, and providing general assistance to members of the Sales and Marketing team. This is a full-time permanent position.What You’ll Do:
- Creating marketing/advertising content and sales collateral in video, print, digital and other media as directed for use across various platforms and media outlets.
- Organizing and executing all requirements for successful participation of department attendees at conferences, events and other functions, which may include pre- and post-attendance administration, correspondence, shipping, advertising, contact list preparation and lead follow-up.
- Organizing and maintaining printed materials for various company departments, including ensuring material is inventoried, created, ordered and ready for use.
- Maintaining and archiving corporate and third-party image and video records to ensure compliance with all copyright and legal standards.
- Monitoring and investigating business opportunities and market developments including general media outlets, tender search engines, press releases and government initiatives.
- Assisting with website administration, analytics and inquiries.
- Supporting sales and marketing initiatives as directed.
- 3-year degree/diploma in marketing, communications, media or graphic design or minimum 2 years relevant experience in a Marketing and Communications function, including experience with online and social media marketing
- Demonstrated experience and proficiency with:
- Adobe Suite including InDesign, Photoshop, and PremierPro
- MS Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Social media channels (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Excellent written and verbal communication and public relations skills
- Ability to generate creative content that engages the intended audience
- Familiarity with graphic design and web design software is considered an asset
- Strong Google Products and WordPress skills would be an asset
- Competitive total compensation package
- Great work-life balance
- Exciting career progression opportunities
- Challenging and meaningful work
- Comfortably casual and fun work environment
- Work in a smaller community with easy access to bigger city amenities