Mobile Crane Operator
Nov 30 2022
A thriving company in the Marine Industry is currently looking for a full-time Mobile Crane Operator/Boom Truck Operator to join their team with an immediate start date. Candidates must be a certified 339A (unlimited tonnage) Hoisting Engineer - Mobile Crane Operator 1 in the province of Ontario and must hold a valid ‘DZ’ level driver’s license. This position offers Industry leading compensation with negotiable hourly wage and comprehensive benefits.
- Operate boom truck crane to lift, move, position or place equipment and materials
- Perform pre-operational inspection and calculate crane capacities and weight to prepare for rigging and hoisting (tarping, strapping, load calculations, etc.).
- Perform circle-checks and routine maintenance checks
- Maintain a clean and safe vehicle daily and complete general maintenance (greasing of boom/moffett, clean cab, etc.)
- Ensure safe and timely deliveries and pick-ups of material
- Communicate directions to on-site helper
- Certified 339A Hoisting Engineer – Mobile Crane Operator 1
- Class D license with Z endorsement (DZ License)
- Clean Drivers Abstract and good CVOR
- Manual transmission experience
- Effective written and verbal communication with co-workers, vendors, and customers
- Strong attention to detail
- Mechanical and/or welding experience is an asset
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.