Aug 31 2023
Reporting to the Production Supervisor, Hand assemblers work as part of a team responsible for assembling an entire product or component of a product. Hand assemblers use a variety of hand tools, fixtures, work instructions, and test equipment to perform a series of operations to assemble and test products.
- Assemble component parts using a number of hand and small power tools.
- Conduct quality testing of products being produced on your shift.
- Monitor and inspect the quality of materials produced.
- Pack items for shipping and distribution.
- Sustain production requirements based on target levels
- Accurately enter data for required production sheets and quality reports
- Visually inspect components for defects and contamination
- Support a safe working environment.
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Experience working in a Manufacturing Environment
- Automation experience is an asset
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft Excel)
- Attention to detail
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Manufacturing Environment
- Hearing Protection required
- 12-hour shifts, rotating weeks of day shift and night shift
- Must have reliable transportation to commute to Beamsville on a daily basis
- Permanent Full-time position