Quality Control Inspector
Nov 7 2023
Considering a role where your keen eye for detail can make a real impact? Look no further! As a Quality Control Inspector, you'll be instrumental in ensuring our products meet the highest standards. Join us in our mission to Break the Chain of Infection while maintaining top-notch quality.
- Perform inspections as per quality standards.
- Inspect components, communicate and work with Production, Quality Team, and Process Techs, and effectively quarantine questionable parts.
- Operate measurement equipment “CMM/O-Inspect, caliper, GO/NOGO gauges, Magna-Mike”, understand and analyze measurement results, and troubleshoot.
- Collect all components from molding machines as required, measure, assess, and analyze components for conforming or non-conforming.
- Follow the HOLD TAG process for non-conforming components.
- Comply with all quality procedures and inspection processes, log all required information in the Communication Log, and relay information to quality team members on off shifts.
- Knowledge in using calipers and understanding how to read results.
- Knowledge in reading, understanding, and analyzing measurement data from CMM & O-Inspect
- Attention to detail, inspection experience
- Ability to navigate around the computer system
- Exposure to ISO 9000 or other quality system
- Experience with injection molding is considered an asset
- Good communication skills, verbal and written.
• Must be able to work shiftwork – 12-hour shifts, Continental Rotation